Friday, May 30, 2008

what a week!!

i feel like i've disappeared this week. but I haven't. I miss my blog and I miss reading fellow bloggers blogs. This week, all my energy...every shred...except for the tiny bit spent doing my laundry yesterday...has gone into work--and it was so worth it!!

So, now that the weekend is here, I can just breathe and catch up on life otherwise...and blogging, of course!

Have a lovely weekend all!!

xoxo

p.s. i've got an interesting story to tell about a possibly DL encounter I witnessed on Wednesday night while out to dinner with my old roomie. Not sure how I'll approach it, but I want to talk about it anyway...

p.p.s. $5000 (minumum) for a sweater!!! It's a good cause, but still...

3 comments:

rashad said...

I never learned what p.s and p.p.s stood for..

and you must tell that DL story, that was a hell of a tease

Papier Girl said...

postscript and post-post script (which is really made-up for people who ramble on...like me).

i hope the DL story is worth the wait. It basically baffled me, and it doesn't take much. So, i'll just be talking about my baffle-ment. Stay tuned...

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

Ooh can't wait to hear about the story!