Tuesday, June 24, 2008

this is the kind of day i'm having.

my cinnamon-raisin bagel tasted like an onion bagel. I like onion, but not when i'm expecting cinnamon-raisin. if i'd known i was having onion, instead of cin-raze, i'd have opted for wheat. **poking lip out**

in happier news: we hired a new senior editor today, which means, a little less work and a little more play for little ol' me. AND, and...perhaps now I will commit 100 percent to my 3x-a-week workout-while-at-work goal. **fingers crossed**

p.s. i almost peed my pants watching this.

3 comments:

rashad said...

wow...i've seen that type of rage before...

etoilee8 said...

This made me laugh so hard I was wheezing for air. I saw a slight resemblance between myself and Tina Fey (mainly while she's chasing people with the ax).

lex said...

Thats hilarious...and the thing is i'm contemplating getting on one of the four periods a year thingies...but im afraid of stuff like that lol