Wednesday, October 24, 2007

can't wait.

This weekend is all about cleaning out my closet, weeding through all the stuff I never wear, and saying "adieu" to a lot of junk. Mustard Seed, Goodwill, and Chyna here I come!

Rule 1: if I haven't worn it in a year but keep insisting "i might wear that oneday," it goes.

Rule 2: if it doesn't fit me exactly the way it should and if it's not worth it to waste money on tailoring, it goes.

Rule 3: if i don't love it, it goes.

It's a good feeling--letting go of all that extra baggage and clutter...and finding the special things I forgot I had.

2 comments:

asabi said...

Chyna welcomes all hand me downs. You have almost inspired me to clean out my closet.

Hannah said...

i'm sorry, but i've heard this talk many times before from a certain blogger, who may or may not blot sweat from her face with a maxi pad (unused)...so many times with the "i'm just going to keep the stuff i love"...i tried to do that when i moved abroad and now i hardly have anything to wear!!!